• Molimo uloguj se da bi odgovorio
3 odgovora na ovu temu

#1 fotofki

fotofki
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Postavljeno 02 February 2023 - 06:33 PM

Hi there!

I'm new in Serbia and first of all glad to see here such a big bike community. I live in Novi Sad and have with me my commuter bike here as well. And, as it often happens, not everything goes well with the bike. Long story short, I have a planetary nexus 8 hub on my bicycle and recently I have discovered that it has a play in bearing, something about 2mm if measured near the rim.

Usually I do all the repairs myself but gearhub is an exception, i am a bit afraid that I completely don't have any experience in it and definitely gonna break something first time.

So, I am looking for a service shop that have an experience in repairing and servicing internal gear hubs, it you know any in Novi Sad or Belgrade, please share it with me.

IMG_1455.jpg

#2 BikeGremlin

BikeGremlin
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8872 posts
  • LocationNovi Sad
  • Bajk:Scott Speedster

Postavljeno 03 February 2023 - 06:02 AM

Hi there!

I'm new in Serbia and first of all glad to see here such a big bike community. I live in Novi Sad and have with me my commuter bike here as well. And, as it often happens, not everything goes well with the bike. Long story short, I have a planetary nexus 8 hub on my bicycle and recently I have discovered that it has a play in bearing, something about 2mm if measured near the rim.

Usually I do all the repairs myself but gearhub is an exception, i am a bit afraid that I completely don't have any experience in it and definitely gonna break something first time.

So, I am looking for a service shop that have an experience in repairing and servicing internal gear hubs, it you know any in Novi Sad or Belgrade, please share it with me.

attachicon.gifIMG_1455.jpg

Hi and welcome.  :)

Maestro Mićko from Vector Bikes in Novi Sad is very passionate about the geared hubs and loves servicing them.

I'm far from a big fan of those hubs - but I do service them.  :)

So, either Mićko, or I could most probably fix it if it can be fixed. I would prefer Mićko to do the work, while I just joke around with a camera, though sometimes we do it the other way round:   :)

bikegremlin-logo-250x80-1.png

#3 Nesoni

Nesoni
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Postavljeno 03 February 2023 - 07:53 AM

BikeGremlin is valuable member of our community and right man for basically everything about bicycle mechanics. Also very responding with advices for any question related to bike's matters.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

#4 fotofki

fotofki
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Postavljeno 21 February 2023 - 03:35 PM

Hi guys!

Thank you so much for your help. I will visit Mićko shortly:) 

BikeGremlin, I have watched some of your videos on youtube and this is amazing content that explains lot of complicated things in human-friendly format. If you want to make a review of a bike on gates carbon drive belt - you are welcome, I have one:)

0 članova čita ovu temu

0 članova, 0 gosta, 0 anonimnih korisnika